The Path to Salvation
Each and every one of us in our lifetime will either accept or reject the Lord God. Make no mistake though, He will not accept any excuses for our rejection. The Heavenly father reveals his perfect plan for our salvation throughout His Holy Word but more specifically in Paul's letter to the Christians in Rome.
The path is simple; follow along.
1. Understand that God is the Creator of everything including our sinful human race.
Romans 1:20-21: For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - His eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
2. Realize that we are all sinners in desperate need of forgiveness and that we are unworthy according to Biblical standards.
Romans 3:23: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
3. Accept that God loves us and has proivided a way for our sins to be forgiven;
Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
4. Know that if we remain in sin, we will die; but if we turn from our sin, and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we will receive the gift of eternal life
Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord
5. Believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is the risen Son of God
Romans 10:9-10: If you declare with your mouth "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
...for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved" Romans 10:13
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Personal Lord and Savior, we ask that you tell us so that we may share in your joy.